Friday, April 29, 2011

Introduction of TKO

I've got sleepless night.My mind is awake and spinning inside my head.

My name is TKO aka Skunkycrunky.
I'm from nowhere and got stuck in dead end generation.
I don't even know how I landed in this wasteland.
I don't have a teacher or a master.
I don't like to go churches and don't like hear the preachers.


I am just another creature of nature.
Human being are just another kind of animal.
We created so many rules.
everybody is player in this city.
walk around the block.
People are ranting.
Some are looking for the problem.
Runaways with the pretty dress.
Girls Night out and Boys night out!!



Accidentally found this code to operate the perfect crime.
If I'll navigate this game right,I'll be free.
release from this ball and chain.

As simple as you can get...I have no greed,give you everything what I got.


I'm so into you, I wanna dedicate my life to you.
I'm your Slave,wanna be your dog.
don't know how to explain this,but If you are around me more often.you will get it.
I don't like to show the sketch book,I wanna show you the real accomplishment that I can deliver to you.
i got millions questions to ask before you go.


There is so many prick in this city,try to use you and make money out of your talent.
Combination of this and that so what do you say.
Let's kick off the jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment