Friday, August 5, 2011

Peaps on the streets.

Hey,everyone!!!How's your life treating you?
It's so nice that there is no follower in my blog.Cuz I can talk shit about anything,anybody!!
Just kidding.
Here is a new post.

I'd like to go skating early in the morning or latenite,cuz There isn't much people on the sidewalk.
Somehow,A lot's of people are talking to me.
I was skating around 3 am at Hollywood Boulevard in front of Car dealer shop where has the ledge and Bright light all night long.
I missed the trick and the the car passed by and passenger yelled at me.
He said "you sucks!!"Then I goes "No,you sucks"
I only saw back of the their car,not sure they heard me or not.I got really pissed.

But I kept skating.Then Another car passed by.
There was little girl inside and she goes "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'
Somehow, I felt really good ,felt like a Rockstar...

There is people give me a good comment,also.
The other morning, A guy who passed by ,told me "practice makes perfect.'
so I goes 'That's right."
Now It's my turn.I saw this old man on my way,who are pushing shopping cart that covered with American flag and Eagle poster.
I yelled at him ,goes like"U,S,A"
and He goes "That's right,son"


It's fun to communicate with stranger,isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment